By Cindy | 28 November 2017 | 1070 Comments
The Ultimate Secret and Guide to A Long-lasting Elfin Virgin Hair
The Ultimate Secret and Guide to A Long-lasting Elfin Virgin HairElfin virgin hair is a good quality hair which has never been chemically treated –this includes dying, bleaching and chemically straightening. This implies that you can dye and style them with ease since the making has 0% of chemical involved.
It has a great strength that makes it withstand a whole lot of activities. No doubt, hair extensions can boost your confidence. They can really do wonders for your self-esteem and help you feel better. Indeed, nobody likes dull and boring hair. We always want to have beautiful, healthy and smooth hair, but not everyone is lucky enough to have such hair. This doesn't mean that you can’t have good hair, thanks to the availability of a variety of hair extensions on the market. Elfin hair has gone through series of tests with National Hair Products, Hair Care Products Quality Supervision and Inspection Center which has been proven to 100% Virgin Human Hair without chemical.
The Elfin virgin hair extensions are real and very easy and comfortable to wear, and tremendously undetectable. Unlike other cheap hair extensions on the market today, Elfin does not mix and sort of animal hair with human hair to make extensions.
Providing the best virgin hair extensions available means working in the right proportion to secure 100% quality for all of our products in the hair industry. These hair extensions have never been chemically dyed or styled, and their cuticles are always intact and flowing in the same direction. That implies that our extensions are smoother, softer, stronger, long-lasting, durable, and more manageable than any other type of hair extensions you can possibly get on the market. In fact, this product can last you at two years if the proper care is provided.
Elfin Virgin Hair can be reused severally due to the durability of the hair. It has a bleaching capacity of up to 613 colors which most hair cannot endure. Proper caring of this hair will make it last long which helps in saving cost. Having this hair on for a while does not stop it from being great as it was gotten. The biggest secret is that Elfin Virgin hair looks and gets even more pretty has time goes on. Irrespective of the number of time you use it, all it does is get better which is a rare property in most hair in the market industry.
ELVIN VIRGIN HAIR TIPS AND TRICKS
• Put on a pair of plastic or latex gloves. This will prevent your skin from burning during the bleaching process.
• Spread a nylon large enough to prevent the bleaching process from spilling all over your floors or countertops
• Get your bleach kit. I will be using a powdered to describe this process. The kit contains a bottle of powder bleach, a bottle of liquid hy-drogen peroxide, a plastic bleach bowl, a hair bleach brush and instructions. Reading over the instructions of any bleach type thoroughly before bleaching your hair.
• Pour the powder bleach into the plastic bowl.
• Add a small amount of the hy-drogen peroxide to the bleach. Stir the chemicals together using the bleach brush. Continue to add the peroxide in little amount until the bleach has the consistency of pancake batter. The bleach shouldn't be runny, but you shouldn't have any powder clumps either.
• Dip the brush into the bleach and apply it to your hair. Use the brush to apply the bleach to the hair. Endeavour to swipe each section of hair close to 10 times to ensure coating all strands of hair. We do not want to end up with a half-dyed hair.
• Cover up the hair, and let the bleach develop for the amount of time instructed in the directions.
• Rinse the bleach out under warm water when the time's up. Wash your hair with shampoo, and then condition your hair with a deep-conditioning treatment. Deep conditioning your hair is important to keep your hair healthy and moisturized.
• There you have it. A well bleached Elfin hair.
• Brush your hair before bed and before washing to ensure there are no natural occurring tangles caused by wind or friction.
• Always avoid brushing your hair when wet because this happens to cause unnecessary tangles.
• Use an Organic and sulfate free shampoo. Sulfate strips hair of natural oils, as there is no direct supply of nutrients from your scalp into the extension strands, its vital that you use a no sulfate shampoo to avoid drying the hair out.
• In order to avoid the hair extensions, you should always get a warm water to wash it.
• Wash the hair gently starting from the upper layer to the lower section by rubbing your palms on it.
• Avoid scrubbing o the hair together as this will cause open cuticles to rub against each other causing friction.
• Rinse between each wash, and wash only 1-2 times.
• Whilst wet, add 2-3 drops of natural oil such as Almond or Coconut by gently applying it evenly over the hair, these oils will penetrate the cuticles and add moisture to hair extensions. Natural oils do the work of most conditioners.
• Let your hair air-dry at home. Avoid using heat to dry out the hair for it can cause the hair to be harsh.
• Apply a small amount of natural oil 2-3 times a week or when required.
• For long lasting hair extensions, moisturize your hair as you do your skin, it makes perfect sense.
• Measure around the head at the hairline, the center top of your head, one ear to the other and then transfer your measurements to a wig block.
• Nail cotton ribbons to the block.
• Ensure to pick the right hair for a long-lasting wig and I suggest Elfin hair extensions which have great body wave.
• Pick out the right ventilating needle and thread and start sewing
• Pull the hair through in a loop and knot it onto the lace working from the neck upwards.
Recently ReviewsRead More
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.Required fields are marked. *